Colab is probably my favorite Google product released in the last decade.
Numerous Mathematica, Matlab and Python scripts from before its release are now lost to oblivion. I am hopeful that my Colab iPython notebooks will have greater posterity.
Sadly, GSuite/Colab's search function is not great and the file structure is a mess.
This list helps keep track of some of these notebooks for future reference. It also helps share some of my these worksheets.
- Phenakistiscope Maker: Converts an animated gif into a phenakistiscope.
- Video to Depth: Using Midas to generate a depth map for the frames of a video file.
- Timelapse Sandbox: experiments with various interpretations of time lapse sequencing.
- Dymaxion Projection for 360 Photos: convert a 360 panorama into the icosahedral dymaxion projection.
- Focus Stacking: Combine multiple images a various focal depths into a single multi-focal image.
- Edge Sketch Gif Filter: Optimze a collection of gifs into gray scale line drawings.
- 3D Ken Burns: workbook to experiment with 3d ken burns effect
- GIF to Flipbook converts an animated GIF into a set of stills to be cut into a flipbook.
- Lexical License Plates: Counting exercise in a redesign of license plates along more ergonomic lines.
- Spectrogram Sandbox:
- Seam Carving: make images narrower.